Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many miles have you guys put on your stock shock/struts once you lowered your car? Ive got about 5000 and they are still perfect. I ask this because I want to know the average milage before they get weak and blow.

·
Registered
810 Posts
ill see im lowering it 2marrow:)

·
Registered
403 Posts
can do lol i am also planning on starting on my interior when i lower! will post pics of both

·
Registered
750 Posts
It all depends on road condition and how low you go. I only had mine lowered on CA#1 springs for about 6 months before they were shot. That equals around 7,500 miles or so for me. However I live in MI and we probably have the worst roads in the country. I just took the opportunity to upgrade to lifetime koni yellows when they were on sale and have had no problems with them.

·
Say What again!
6,397 Posts
However I live in MI and we probably have the worst roads in the world. I just took the opportunity to upgrade to lifetime koni yellows when they were on sale and have had no problems with them.
Fixed it for ya. :blink1:

How do you like the Konis? I'm planning on doing SS/TC struts for now - but in the distant future, I'd love to get a pair of Konis...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.