Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
Read some more of those ingrediants. there is a bit of mace in there as well... i have been sprayed with Fox Lab (strong version of pepper spray) for Law Enforcement training and i don't think I would drink anything with that in it, lol.

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
dude wtf? this is why i stay away from energy drinks u dunno wtf is in it!

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Read some more of those ingrediants. there is a bit of mace in there as well... i have been sprayed with Fox Lab (strong version of pepper spray) for Law Enforcement training and i don't think I would drink anything with that in it, lol.
wtf did you do that for? lol. couldnt you have just watched someone get sprayed?

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
sounds like....a blast. did you have to get hit with a stun gun too?

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
jesus, that bad?

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
i work at a beverage distributor and their are alot of people that are addicted to these redbulls. including my coworker and boss. But i gott say sometimes i crave one, and when i drink it i feel so relieved lol. Idn i drink them for the taste really, im 19 years old i got enough energy.

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
what about the 12 teaspoons of sugar in them?? phail

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
i had 2 redbulls today

and do you really know whats in everything you eat and drink? take fast food for example
well fast food has never posed any danger to my kidney where energy drinks have ;) got you on that one haha

·
Registered
856 Posts
I think I heard or read that Germany banned red bull b/c they found the minuted traces of cocaine in one of their factories. But I think some one was botching the batch and got caught or something like that. There's actually a drink called cocaine and it's way worse than red bull.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.