Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
141 - 160 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
I was cruising with a car club last night and a integra wanted to race me, we raced at a stop light and rolling at 30-40mph got him both times. Good looking car though, he did some wicked burnouts later that night. Also there was a burnt orange civic with like a pear green under the burnt orange, looked absolutely sick! Had nice chrome rims too, I don't see many civics I like but that one was awesome.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Any of you guys make it to Dropfest in Kaukauna yesterday? only 2 balt showed up....heres some pix....

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Link is above ur post for the cobalt meet.....

·
Registered
611 Posts
Anyone here close to North Dakota?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Is good to see a Midwest forum on here, I am from Mankato, MN. I know this is a little off topic, but anyone have problems with having tint on their cars? I am thinking about going to 35, but was warned that troops and sheriffs are pretty stringent on this in our state.

Also, anyone going to the NHRA Nationals up in Brainerd this year? I will be up there for the superweek, my Balt will be parked in the campground pretty close to the go kart track. Not many mods on it, pretty much a daily driver, but by then will have the B&G coilovers and FE5 control arms. So swing on by if you are at the races.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Thanks for the info in the PM. Have a lot of college kids down here, but I drive a lot on the highway...so? I think I am going to say f it and go 35%.

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
I like my 35% I'm not a fan of completely black windows although it can look nice. I wouldn't mind being a little darker but I also don't want trouble with the cops.

·
Registered
611 Posts
I've gotten pulled over for mine and it's 50 on the roll down ones. Just gotten warnings tho

·
Registered
126 Posts
I guess I never even looked at that. Although, I am going to be out of state down south for like 4 months, so maybe I should get a prescription just so that if I say get pulled over in GA, or the MP's on Ft. Gordon don't like it, then I at least have some proof.

·
Registered
611 Posts
yeah i'm from north dakota. The back windows are 5 % and the ones that roll down are 50 % which is the darkest you can go here.

141 - 160 of 164 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.