Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guys should consider adding a more compatable mobile version of the site. I do not have accses to the site while at work but I cam get to it on my phone. This is just an idea.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Def a Great idea, i would love to be able to check the site while i am away from my computer

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
I am able to view the site from my phone with no problems. I have At&t.
EDIT: What is your mobile carrier. And what phone are you using.

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
I am able to view the site from my phone with no problems. I have At&t.
EDIT: What is your mobile carrier. And what phone are you using.
I can view it on my phone no problems. But sometimes when they make a mobile version, its easier to navigate.

Ive got an iPhone 3G.

·
Registered
296 Posts
My old phone wouldn't bring it up but since i got my iphone 3g i can view it with no problems also. but i agree it would be easier to navigate

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have a blackberry curve without 3g I can veiw it fine but is shows as a long coulum and would be much easier to view and vavigate on a mbile version

·
Registered
254 Posts
Blackberry Tour. It's not bad. It is really small so I have to zoom in and then scroll forever left/right and up/down.

·
Registered
253 Posts
x2 for for the mobile site. i use my ipod touch for this all the time.. you gotta zoom and whatnot.. its def doable but a PITA.

·
Registered
992 Posts
it would be cool to have a more friendly mobile site, if it was possible or an app lol but it is asking alot, I just hate going on my iphone cause there is so much zooming in and out

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
*Bump*

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
Ok, heres my take on this. For the past 3 hrs i have been posting from my phone with no problems what so ever. Sure a "mobile app" would probably be nice but i have no problem navagating the site from my phone :)

·
Registered
810 Posts
i think a moble site would be easier to navagate but no biggie

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.