Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just did a quicky but I want to try and get into doing some photoshop mods on my balt lol. here is one for now and hopefully I will spend some time and do some nicer stuff eventually. I seriously only spent like 5 minutes on this so don't be too judgmental of it lol

slammed and shaved the door handle, what up now lobalt!!! haha

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Check out a pic BEFORE my sportlines lmao
4x4in with skinny ass wheels [no photoshop here, stock suspension lol]
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN! sorry bro but that looked rough! hahahaha

·
Registered
1,442 Posts

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
this is where i'm at lol

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
BAHAHAHAHA! Nice!

See, you can say "what up now, lobalt" but the fact is.. ur car is stiiiilll stock sittin outside, that's just a chop... my car however, is still low, sittin outside in real life. so :p on you!

to get a cobalt to lay that hard, wouldnt you have to do some serious cuttin & movin & stuff under the hood/trunk... like you wouldnt know how to do that, but u know what i mean... lol

post more pix of ur blazer on yc...

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
Nice Chops yall.

JDM- I thought about making a Cobalt monster, but you beat me too it. LOL

Here is what I want my Cobalt to look like... Assuming I can get 4 lug Foose wheels...

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
i did this on photobucket... the only thing i did was black out the bar & the center grill.... im kinda thinkin about doing this in the spring... idk yet...

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
BAHAHAHAHA! Nice!

See, you can say "what up now, lobalt" but the fact is.. ur car is stiiiilll stock sittin outside, that's just a chop... my car however, is still low, sittin outside in real life. so :p on you!

to get a cobalt to lay that hard, wouldnt you have to do some serious cuttin & movin & stuff under the hood/trunk... like you wouldnt know how to do that, but u know what i mean... lol

post more pix of ur blazer on yc...
haha! you know I love your car and I'm just play'n lol. so you can tease me all you want about my car being practically a donk with the crappy hubdubs, but I got the Blazer and it sits lower than the lobalt so you got noth'n' on that!! :p

hmm, I'm pretty sure I would know how to get my 'balt to lay that hard if I wanted. yes, it would take some major cutting, but you know me, and I'm pretty sure I could make it happen if I wanted lol.

I love the monsterbalt lol!!

and Will, that is really nice looking! FOOSE FTW!!

oh and airbrushler that is decent for no photoshop!

1 - 20 of 117 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.