Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So winter is over. That usually means the summer cars come out of the garage ready to stretch their stiff legs. My block is full of them, modded cars which their owners clearly put a lot of time and money into building their own way. Some notable examples are:

2x MS6
MS3
Lancer Ralliart AWC
Altima SE-R
2x Mk.V GTI
Lexus SC430
murdered out 335i
Sti
Mk.IV Jetta TDI
and a few others

Then there's me. Captain Slow and the Lead Sled lol. I live in a middle class neighborhood, so nobody's got super insane budgets to work with. Anything noteworthy near you guys?

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
http://www.cobalt ss.net/forums/2-4l-le5-performance-tech-46/noorjs-turbo-build-298533/index6.html#post7327179

Guy helping me with my turbo kit

·
Registered
922 Posts
we had our Sumospeed Ice cream social last night, all sorts of good stuff there. The social is our night even a week before springfest... I'll try to gather up the pictures and post them up for you guys.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
We have a day in the park where all the cars are lined up, a friend has a 2013 GTI and his brother an 2002 M3 convertible.

Not uncommon to see a Ferrari or Lambo in the summer months though.

·
Registered
922 Posts
we get lambos and ferraris at meets all time. 3 weeks at a cars and coffee we had a CTSV wagon show up, pretty sweet.

·
Registered
575 Posts
I was behind an F430 today right after I pulled into the parking lot at Walgreens and parked two spaces down from a 2014 SRT Viper. Saw 3 new Vettes today as well but that is normal in southwest Florida lol

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
I have about 50 I could list here and all are running between 600-1000whp lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.