Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installing l.e.d. strip under each side of the dash, doing the shorty antenna mod, and making an inlay for the third brake light. a few questions though what fuse should i wire the strips up two i plan on having them be on how the stereo is so it is a clean install with no switch, how short should i make the antenna, and any ideas on what I should have the inlay be as of now im thinking "Wehrwolf" like my forum name any ideas are welcome

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
I would cut the antenna so it flows nicely with the car. I cut mine down to 12” but I have a sedan. For a coupe, I would think 6” or shorter would work out nicely. Just experiment with it.

As for your brakelight…. I think your username would be neat. But I have a smiley face on mine right now, just to give you a different idea :blink1:.

·
Registered
30 Posts
for your led strips..the way i did mine i just put a fuse in one of the open slots in the fuse box on the passenger side and they go off with your radio when you open your door and just grounded them to one of the bolts that hold in the fuse box

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
got my lights wired up and shorty antenna done couldn't get the inlay the way i wanted so scraped that idea pics up soon

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.