trunk key hole plug
paint plastic grills black
paint engine valve cover
exhaust tip for looks
cobalt third brake light cover- ebay
resonator delete
engine dressup
paint muffler black

Ive done all of these, so any troubles, ask :)
yestarday I went to LOWES to look for "trunk key hole plug". gcobalt05 told me that he got it from there. I spent 1 hr looking for it with no luck after that I asked for help and the guy who knows every item in LOWES told me that he has never seen anything like this. I went to pep boys after that and they cudnt help me as well, any ide where I can fint this trunk key hole plug

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
or if ya cant find mirror caps in ur paint color (like mine-not offered thru dealer) you could just paint them glossy black... which i have done... lol (i need another coat or two tho)

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
So under the vinyl is it the same color as the car? How did u remove it,just rip it off?
Yep. to remove it (try to do it on a hot day) or u can use a heat gun on it. basiclly just start at the top or bottom and start to pull it off. once you have the majority of it off you can use some goo gone to remove the rest of the glue residue.

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
Yep. to remove it (try to do it on a hot day) or u can use a heat gun on it. basiclly just start at the top or bottom and start to pull it off. once you have the majority of it off you can use some goo gone to remove the rest of the glue residue.
exactly! (warm day helps for sure) hairdryer too. if you use a heat gun be careful not to hold it to long in one spot.
for me it was easy to start on the bottom, farthest from the front of the car. peeling up and towards the front.
regardless, your fingures will hurt. :bigsmile: goo gone to clean up ftw, then wax the area asap.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
i prefer it off. I was actually wondering if it came off or not a couple days ago. Im gonna do it next spring when its not freezing outside.

·
Registered
84 Posts
All of ya that have a T/C SS!!

Make a intercooler sprayer.

All you need is a tank to hold the water
Windsheld sprayer
IN LINE windshild washer pump
and rubber hose.
wire and an inline fuse.

I will post pictures when i get some

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
poly mounts, poly control arm bushings, poly sway bar end links, painting stock wheels, porting blower (if you already have a die grinder), airbox mod (cone filter around 50 bucks) and cutting springs of course (jk don't do this lol)

·
Registered
84 Posts
ff drift, where can you get them for the SS?

21 - 40 of 259 Posts