·
Registered
84 Posts
Yea i got most of my parts from them, there a really good company

·
Registered
14 Posts
WTF is this - how it works ??????????

12V prox reader, like the kind people use at work that looks like a fat credit card - you could use that or the kind that go on a key ring, about the size of 2 quarters. hide the sensor for it in the side view mirror maybe? about the size of a film canister cut in half with a flat side. similar to what benz uses or nissan's smart keys. except for door unlocks. or if you have a 3rd party remote start (bulldog) you could wire it up to start your thing. i'm not sure what kind of range you would get hiding it in the side view, maybe 3-4 inches away? but i'd take that and wire the relay between the wires in your drivers door panel for lock/unlock.

make sense?

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
12V prox reader, like the kind people use at work that looks like a fat credit card - you could use that or the kind that go on a key ring, about the size of 2 quarters. hide the sensor for it in the side view mirror maybe? about the size of a film canister cut in half with a flat side. similar to what benz uses or nissan's smart keys. except for door unlocks. or if you have a 3rd party remote start (bulldog) you could wire it up to start your thing. i'm not sure what kind of range you would get hiding it in the side view, maybe 3-4 inches away? but i'd take that and wire the relay between the wires in your drivers door panel for lock/unlock.

make sense?
very creative and unique

·
Registered
352 Posts
Detrim side bumpers on doors
nightshade tails
debadge
paint bowtie(s)
shorty antenna
custom mesh grills
paint interior trim/panels
tint headlighs
paint headlight housing
mudflaps delete- cut with scissors
paint calipers/ blend drums
trunk key hole plug
paint plastic grills black
paint engine valve cover
exhaust tip for looks
cobalt third brake light cover- ebay
resonator delete
engine dressup
paint muffler black

Ive done all of these, so any troubles, ask :)
Where is a good place to get a shorty antenna? and wat the price for one?

·
Registered
678 Posts
idk if this is up there or not, but
LED GLOW underglow

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
thanks to Foximus giving me this idea. I removed my rear headrests in my coupe today. looks good IMO and it's free!! sorry if this has already been mentioned but I didn't want to read everything lol

·
Registered
273 Posts
I'm loving this thread, wish there was pics to go with the ideas so I could get an idea how it would look before and after. I just cant wait until spring so I can do some mods!!!

41 - 60 of 259 Posts