Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
Still pretty new here, but wanted to ask this because I've really been thinking about it. Have any of you added an aftermarket sunroof / moonroof to a Cobalt that didn't have one straight out the door? I'd really like to, but I've heard they leak a lot of the time and everything else.

:idea: Comments / suggestions welcome!

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
Hey guys,
Still pretty new here, but wanted to ask this because I've really been thinking about it. Have any of you added an aftermarket sunroof / moonroof to a Cobalt that didn't have one straight out the door? I'd really like to, but I've heard they leak a lot of the time and everything else.

:idea: Comments / suggestions welcome!

I DO NOT have a sunroof. But i have heard and seen that any aftermarket sunroof/moonroof will leak eventually. Heck even the factory sunroof's have problems.

IMO it is not worth the time or money to do this mod just for a little light and air. I'd spend my money elsewhere.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
/sighs

Alright. I'll scratch that off my list of ONE mods I wanted to do. lol Time to figure something else out.
I need to post up some pics / video off my iphone that I took and show you what we're working with here... :)

·
Registered
121 Posts
I have the factory sunroof and I hate that damn thing, it rattles all the time... I feel like it's going to fall into the car one day.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.