Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i can get these rims---
for $200...no tires. and get high performance tires all around for them for $400. so...$600 max. they're 17's and i wanna know what y'all think?

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
not bad if you like them thats all that counts. thats almost exactly what i did. i had 17" ICW RB1's with 215-45-17 nankang tires paid $340 out the door for the tires. go for it. o make sure u check for curb rash if theres a lot it might not be worth it IMO.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh there isnt any, its from my friend. he has so much damn car stuff...prolly part of the reason he's going out of business cuz he just buys stuff

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
idk, i kind of like the color

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah they're in good condition. what size tires would you recommend?

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thank ya thank ya G

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
if thats the style your looking for then i would do it, but if your just getting them because its a good deal then i would wait.. you should only settle for the best thing for your car. not just the first thing you come across.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
i never said i didn't like them.. they were the rims i wanted to get when i first got my civic. i was just telling him to make sure its what he wants and don't settel for less..

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
I would say go for it and keep them that color, it looks best against ultra silver, mine looked killer on my old car, and they were motegis too lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.