Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 156 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Movie Quote/Tag Line Game

Not sure if this has been done before but I have not seen it since making my way back. The way you play is, someone says a quote from a movie, than it has to be guessed till the right movie is said, after that another quote is done and so on and so forth.

EXAMPLE
"This is Sparta" is said

Than someone says

The movie 300 and than they put up a quote if they have one.

I guess I shall start. Try to be as accurate with though I know sometimes its hard too. You can do whatever you want to find out where the quote is from INCLUDING asking for another quote from the movie if it cannot be found. If everyone who is participating gives up than the OP of the quote can than say the movie

"welcome to the party guys, oh, if you are going to have sex please do it in my parents bed."

·
Registered
276 Posts
I am guessing american pie but i think i am wrong.... Sorry about the caps lock lol

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
yep, once its been stated what the movie is another quote can go up. If you know the movie right off and know you have the right movie and say it than you can go right ahead and put your quote under your answer
k, cool! i like this thread!
alright, my quote shall be!

(it'll be easy b/c i dont watch alot of movies, sooo....)

"Holy Santa Claus sh*t"
see, easy... lol

·
Registered
276 Posts
Elf?

·
Registered
276 Posts
Step Brothers!

Next quote:
"This may be the most important moment of your life. Commit to it"

·
Registered
276 Posts
I dont have the slightest lol

·
Registered
276 Posts
One of the best movies EVER. Came out in 2005, main theme was revolution, featured a facist government in England... the tagline for the ads was Freedom! Forever!... Any ideas yet?

·
Registered
276 Posts
V for vandetta?
Only thing i can think of

·
Registered
276 Posts
Waterboy....

"dont make me close this!"

1 - 20 of 156 Posts
Status