Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys and girls it's been a while since I have been on yourcobalt in a long time about 4 mOnths to be exact. Alot has happened since than, my Job life family and everything. We are gonna be moving back to Florida Daytona Area. Was wondering if Anyone is around that area. What type of car scene is there. Went down about three weeks ago didn't really see many cobalts. Alot of honda's n what not. Oh yea btw alot has been done to my ride also. Well peace.

·
Registered
175 Posts
well there is a lot of cobalts in orlando area. gl in your new job and congrats.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah that's what I noticed when I came down to look at a place to live. Haha nothing but ricers haha. Umm haha how far you from my area. I know it's a big thing in Orlando I figured alot more people would have replied to it.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha. So how's that app work anyways, but yeah man I'm excited to be coming back to Florida, was trying to meet other car fans down there when I move.

---------- Post added at 09:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

Also wanna do a little meet either in Orlando or daytona but which ever location is fine

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What all have you done with your cobalt. And Orlando is not that far I'd be willing to drive that. Haha I'm pretty sure my girl would come also.

·
Registered
372 Posts
What all have you done with your cobalt. And Orlando is not that far I'd be willing to drive that. Haha I'm pretty sure my girl would come also.
I'm just gonna assume you were aiming that at me.hahaha Ummmm, Ive lowered it and tinted the windows and tail lights, made a flowmaster catback for it, led's everywhere, and 6k hid fog and headlight bulbs. I recently powder coated my rims white. I've just done the little mods first, my dream for the car would be strapping an M90 in there and putting a manual tranny in it, but thats deffinately not happening any time soon. lol

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sounds nice man, so question so did you get your rims powdercoaed?just curious bc I wanna get mine done black. Bc as of now it's painted lol. Cheap I know but it looks nice. How much you pay for yours.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Oh yea, theyre PC'd. And I gt a local guy to do it for me. He dismounted the tires and powder coated the rims and ballance the rim and tire and put it back on for $280. It all depends if he can re-use your tpm sensors. lol

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Really re-use it??.um damn 280.00 was it a good job ? Would he be able go do mine haha. Hooks me up. Help a fellow cobalter out. Damn 18 days left until I'm down there it can't gO by any slower

·
Registered
372 Posts
hahaha. Our tpm sensors are rubber so sometimes they rip or need to be cut out. It's super gay. If he has to get 4 new sensors it'll be around $320 or so. And hellz yea I can hook you up, just shoot me a PM when you;re down here near ft. myers or cape coral and we will get them done!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh that's still not a bad price at all anyways. Bc locally here in wv it was around 450-500 so to much haha. Also I'm looking for retrofits haha but don't know where to get them. When does everyone usually get together n meet!!

·
Registered
372 Posts
eh, when the ricers come out and play down here its normally on wednesday nights and saturday nights. Wednesday is usually just ameet at our Best Buy and then saturday we kinda roam until the idiots go out and start racing on the highway. I'm not all into that cause I dont need anymore tickets than I already accrue myself. If you wanna meet up when you get in this are PM me and I'll send my cell man. Look forward to seeing a proper Cobalt down here soon!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah me n tickets are def a bad thing n don't need them anymore I go for the fun not to race. Pitviper505 sure haha we will do that. Oh btw It like one more flipping week left than we will be down there super excited. Haha. But just add me n what not do you two have a facebook!. Pm me n I'll give you mine. Peace

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.