Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Just take a pair of heavy duty scissors or tinsmiths and cut on the imaginary dotted line where the dirt ends.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
I used a utility knife/box cutter whatever you call them and just went around the edge. Matches up perfectly with the body of the car

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
803 Posts
box cutter, score it perfectly once and cut through the second time.. go slow but firm and dont chop your finger off.

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
lol I totally ignored the word "nothing" at the begining of your statement!! You will get dirtier faster though. But if you wash your car twice a week like me then you have nothing to worry about!!

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
I have a dirt driveway, and although it's short my car has a dirt film after two days. Drives me nuts, and my gf just laughs at me when I get home from 13hrs on the road and at work and I instantly turn the hose on after pulling in!

·
Registered
803 Posts
I have a dirt driveway, and although it's short my car has a dirt film after two days. Drives me nuts, and my gf just laughs at me when I get home from 13hrs on the road and at work and I instantly turn the hose on after pulling in!
same way, ive even washed it in the rain haha
religiously wash it every friday morning.

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Also too lazy to use the extra o in too!!! just messing with ya!

·
Premium Member
894 Posts
I've been lazy keep taking it to the hand car wash 2 hours away. In a rich neighborhood.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
803 Posts
I've been lazy keep taking it to the hand car wash 2 hours away. In a rich neighborhood.

two hour drive for a car wash?!
be frugal and buy some wash, wash, sponge, chamois, and micro fiber towel.
then youre good to go.
great satisfaction and your Cobalt will be happy.

·
Premium Member
894 Posts
two hour drive for a car wash?!
be frugal and buy some wash, wash, sponge, chamois, and micro fiber towel.
then youre good to go.
great satisfaction and your Cobalt will be happy.
Lol I got all that and some but working 5 to 6 days 15 hours each and on my day( s) off a side job( 2 hours away) have No time or energy.

I've been slowly cutting my mud flaps off just been debating if in going to really finish it or not.

Has ne one used that spray in a can fw2 I thinks is the name?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.