Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What kind of music does everyone listen to? I say everyone posts their favorite song (youtube) and we judge every song.. idk im bored lmao

I listen to dubstep!

·
Registered
985 Posts
In my car right now is mainly house/dub/etc. Deadmau5, stveve aoki, random dubstep artists (excision, skrillex, bassnecter, etc), and some tool, disturbed, blah blah blah

I dont feel like finding a youtube link :p

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lmao hell yea im going to skrillex in 1 month! tiesto in 20 days and datsik on october 30th!!! gunna be an amazing month for syracuse. go to youtube and type this in.. Nero crush on you (knife party remix) sickest drop i love it

·
Registered
191 Posts
^ crush on you is ****ing sick, i love nero.. i listen to a lot of netsky and flux pavillion too.

i saw tiesto a couple years ago? ****ing awesomeee, but that's because it's tiesto.

dubstep/rap/rock are usually what play in my car.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sickness in a bottle

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
sizzla!
ignite!
Hank williams III
Edo G

Just a small sample of stuff I've been groovin too lately...

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
There's a lot of music thats good to play with subs...reggea in particular, but a lot of rock music, techno, pop etc is good to play as well...

·
Registered
193 Posts
Hold On - All That Remains

Blood Red Summer-Coheed and Cambria

Birthday Dethday-Dethklok

Milk Lizard- Dillinger Escape Plan

Never Enough- Five Finger Death Punch

Anti-Hero - God Forbid

Kids With Guns- Gorillaz

Sex Raptor- Horse the Band

This is the New Shit - Marilyn Manson

Romance is Dead- Parkway Drive

Hero of War- Rise Against

TableScrap - Stolen Babies

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have had at least 8 different pairs of subs in my car i had an L7 and one point but the best setup i had was 2 12 inch alpine type r's going to a 2500 watt amp. and the hardest hitting music ive ever listen to was dubstep. since there is mostly no vocals they can concentrate on hard hitting basslines and intense wobbles. if you havnt listen to dubstep before in your car i suggest you get a whole lot of it and start listening. some good artists are, Excision, Datsik, Bassnectar, Skrillex, Deadmau5, Nero, Zeds Dead, Flux pavilion, Doctor p, and Ajapai. any of those will get you started :D

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i can only take hardcore for so long i rly only like a day to remember and a little bit of bullet for my valentine.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
eh... rap is really really overrated in my opinion, i really cant stand all the new artists like drake and lil waynes new stuff all they do is rap about how rich they are and to be quite frank i could give a rats ass. i like eminem hes always been good im really not a fan of new rap cuz they say the same crap over and over in each song. yea some of it is ok but it gets old. dubstep and techno really doesnt get old seeing is how its worked its way into not only the hip hop category but also hard rock (korn ft. skrillex - get up, for all of you whove never heard it go listen to it) its honestly taking over because there are so many different things you could do with a song it can go from a nice slow beat very relaxed and all of a sudden WOMPPPPP IN YO FACE. new age stuff is coming to life more because thats what kids listen to when they are on e and doing other stupid shit with their lives. i learned at a young age you dont have to be messed up to have a good time.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Five Finger Death Punch - Under and Over it
Luke Bryan - Country Girl Shake it for Me
Hollywood Undead - Been To Hell
New Medicine - Race You to the Mother****ing Bottom

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.