Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
My wife had a white one... It was stolen in down town St.Louis we were at a Cardnals game. Wish i still had pics they BBQ it LOL lol lol lol lol

·
Registered
869 Posts
Speaking from experience as a mechanic, how many sets of upper and lower intake gaskets have you had to put on? If you have had it for very long you know what I mean lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Speaking from experience as a mechanic, how many sets of upper and lower intake gaskets have you had to put on? If you have had it for very long you know what I mean lol
It used to be my parents' car so I don't know. I know that we had to replace the head gaskets a couple times.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Those old 3.4's are fun...an old friend of mine had a Z34 that was a lot of fun. They have their share of problems though.

My wife had a Cutlass Supreme w/ the base 3.1L and that was a nice car. I always wanted something with the 3.4 (before my Cobalt I owned a 99 Saturn SC1, but almost bought a mid 90's Z34 Monte...kind of wish I would have).

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Eh, well if its going good than why not keep. If you need money or want something else(if its your only ride) than why not aswell lol.
I like it and everything. It's just I wish it was a manual.

My wife had a white one... It was stolen in down town St.Louis we were at a Cardnals game. Wish i still had pics they BBQ it LOL lol lol lol lol
That sucks. I'm sorry to hear that. They're nice cars.

Those old 3.4's are fun...an old friend of mine had a Z34 that was a lot of fun. They have their share of problems though.

My wife had a Cutlass Supreme w/ the base 3.1L and that was a nice car. I always wanted something with the 3.4 (before my Cobalt I owned a 99 Saturn SC1, but almost bought a mid 90's Z34 Monte...kind of wish I would have).
They are fun. And they're nice cars. That's why I can't decide if I want to keep it or not.

·
Registered
931 Posts
haha... i know all about that ^^^^ "ondemand" pays nice money to do them too

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.