Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
awesome - congrats.
cool name too - never heard of jaida before. what led to you both deciding on it?
We want to keep the Initials for the girl the same as my wife and then for a boy the same as me. Here's is JLS and mine is CLS. I liked Jaiden for a boy but were having a girl so Jaida came into play

·
Registered
81 Posts
Congrats, TB. She has your wavy lines. That sonogram is so cool! Pretty name, too.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Our daughter (Abigail Rose) would have been 2 July 19th. Our son (Oliver Thomas) turned 1 on June 18th. I won't go into details since this is your thread, but our daughter was 21 hours old when she passed...she had HLHS which is a rare congenital heart defect.

Congrats on yours...may you have a son to follow.

·
Registered
222 Posts
oooo so sorry Im glad our son gets healthy, pray to god, Oh and th sway bar ttr is soo worth it I love it I hope everthing works out. I have another friend that their daughter had to get their upper to lower intestines im happy my baby is as healthy as he is well good luck.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Our daughter (Abigail Rose) would have been 2 July 19th. Our son (Oliver Thomas) turned 1 on June 18th. I won't go into details since this is your thread, but our daughter was 21 hours old when she passed...she had HLHS which is a rare congenital heart defect.

Congrats on yours...may you have a son to follow.
I'm so sorry. I'm glad your son is healthy and thank you.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.