Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 291 Posts

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok I been thinking about making up a thread for my Blazer, I know lobalt will like this lol. so I'm going to post up pics of the progress that I have made on it and show how some of the build process has come together. It has a full air ride suspension with a triangulated 4 link in the rear, and is body dropped 4 1/2".

Here is how it sits as of now, there is actually no floor or firewall in it in this pic lol. I have since made more progeress, but it is all interior sheet metal work with inner panels and stuff.

Here it is at full lift

Cali

Sitting next to my old 4x4 blazer

It is going to be metallic silver eventually lol, I will be doing a completely different grille and front bumper set up too. more to come later...

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha coffin, I like teh kitties, but no way am I naming it that lol. It's gonna be silver so it's only temporary primer for now.. the tags say 1loblzr now, but I might change them to blazrlo

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha, well the one that is bagged is not a 4x4, the other one next to it was though. I get a lot of mixed opinions about the wheels lol. I like them though.

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah beamer, I'm all about going for a certain style. I like something clean and simple. less is more kind of deal. just a clean smooth blazer with big chrome wheels and dark tinted glass roll'n low lol. nothing flashy and "look at me" kind of deal. haha, if lobalt was on now she would know exactly what I'm talking about, we are both majorly into this stuff lol. and yeah, I'm building this thing for me, not for others and to try to get into a magazine or something. it's all about the passion and disease lol

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
yup man, that is how I am with the balt. There is a few things people just hate and love to say they do about the car but its for me and most people who see it in person agree it all comes together. But its my monies, my car, if you want me to do this or that, give me the money right? :)

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yup beamer, I agree lol

scag, I forgive you lol. where I live, it is very hard to find a 2 wheel drive SUV or truck. I had to search hard to find this thing lol

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I don't know man lol. it's hard to stay motivated on it cuz it's such a huge project. I know that if I got my butt in gear, I prolly could have it drivable by next summer, but you never know lol.

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
ah gotcha. Wasn't sure if you had a deadline in your head or if its one of them, when I get time kind of things. I hear ya, I still have alot I want to do to the balt but I wont even begin on some of it for a another couple years by the way things are going

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
haha yeah, well I don't have a deadline, but I try to make it a priority cuz I have the time to work on it now. when I was with my x g/f and going to college I had no time for it lol. and now that I have the cobalt, I have all kinds of ideas for it, but I keep telling myself to make the Blazer a priority first

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
not gonna lie, I love that thing to death lol. it's gonna be so much fun hitt'n them switches lol and thanks for the compliments guys!!

1 - 20 of 291 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.