Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
he just got a new kia soul and the while family is in it on our way to the grandparents. they wont shut up about this foreign piece of crap and I think im gonna puke.

·
Registered
911 Posts
same as my tricycle I had when I was 4, that thing was a beast...used to spin those plastic wheels all the time

·
Registered
867 Posts
" its so quiet, its nice and smooth, it handles so nice" just crap like that.
thats what my fam n friends said about my balt when i first got it

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
When it starts to fall apart or break down then you can laugh your ass off at him for getting a Koren piece of crap.
My co-worker is the exact same with his 2010 Hyundai Azera.
I don't care how nice he says it is. It's still a Hyundai.

I had a 98 Hyundai Tiburon that I bought new when i was 18.
I traded it with 7K miles 8 months later because it was a complete POS.

In the 8 months i had it i had 2 CELS, Had the TCM replaced, The tranny would miss the shift from 1st to 2nd just allow the engine to rev then went into 2nd. This would happen till the trans warmed up. I almost rear ended because of that.
The divers side seat did not always lock after sliding it. The rear suspension sounded like it was going to fall off the car over any bump. Between rattling and creaking.

Had a time where I started it and it stalled right afterwords.
Then would not restart for a few min. It truned over but would't run.
No idea what caused that.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
its premium sound package is like the stock one in the cobalt and its 2.0l engine has no balls. I dont get how that is attractive. I mean yeah the speakers light up but come on

·
Registered
840 Posts
There are some brands that I just don't like and would never buy or even let my friends buy. Kia is one of them. The Koreans have virtually no good automotive history. My girlfriend said last week tht she wanted a Kia soul too. I totally went off, telling her y they're POSs and wouldn't stop. Needless to say, she doesn't want it anymore.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
There are some brands that I just don't like and would never buy or even let my friends buy. Kia is one of them. The Koreans have virtually no good automotive history. My girlfriend said last week tht she wanted a Kia soul too. I totally went off, telling her y they're POSs and wouldn't stop. Needless to say, she doesn't want it anymore.
ya... they're not. Just so you know, Kia is rated more reliable then Chev

·
Registered
840 Posts
Lol ya. Unfortunately, she hates me talkin bout cars, but that's all I talk about. Along with Kia, I don't like hyundai, chrystler, some ford, some acura, and that's all I can think of right now kuz I'm being destracted.

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
he just got a new kia soul and the while family is in it on our way to the grandparents. they wont shut up about this foreign piece of crap and I think im gonna puke.
lol at least you aren't brain washed

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.