Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THis is my brothers car. it doesnt have anything special under the hood (3.5 high output) but it has a really nice boston acoustics sound system and 7 inch nav screen. lemme know wat you guys think! more pics to come

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
i hate chargers lol, sorry. But i think they're ugly and heavy. not sexy

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Wow that car came with that engine as an option? Holy shit I just lost complete respect for Dodge... And shame on them for giving the Challenger a wimpy 6 too, these cars are extremely heavy!

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
yea, kinda stupid but than again back in the day the "muscle" cars got v6's too. But yea, a maybe 180HP or around there v6 in a car over 3200lbs is totally stupid and we all know how heavy them 300s, chargers and magnums are. Again, I am talking about the 2.7, the 3.5 had a good bit more power.

·
Registered
3 Posts
my buddy had a real sexy R/T very nice but needs some rims/ bigger engine though hahaha :toung:

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

not a great picture but this was what his looked like

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
it is pretty slow lol. but i have driven the 2.7 as well and it just sounds like a bunch of angry squirrels under the hood lol!

·
Registered
273 Posts
one of the engineers I work with has a loaded one with a chrome grill and big ass chrome rims. its white but and looks "ok" but I am not a dodge man at all.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
I freakin' love the SRT-8 charger/Magnum there amazing.. but I HHAAAYYEETTT the lower models, they have no character, there slow, heavy AuToMATIICC, and bbblluuhhhh

and a 2.7?! in that tub? my car weighs as much as a Go-kart(lol) and I have a 2.4 rofl...

and jeepfocus.. those wheels are disgusting...

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
If it wasn't for the fact that they're quickly becoming a popular Cop car, I would probably like them a bit more. They're like a Crown Vic to me now: an enemy.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.