Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SO i went out this morning to start my car and the door was propped open.. and i opened the door and the car was trashed.. my glove box as emptied and my seats were slide forward and back seat down and my trunk was propped open.. sweet huh? this is in my drive way... like WTF that takes some balls. i live in a huge neighbor hood and our houses are pretty decent in size.. like why this neighborhood!? i lost my wallet with my credit cards my liceince.. and stupid me keep a copy of my SS # with it. oh and my ipod gone. sweet day eh?

·
Registered
992 Posts
that sucks man big time....but they probably saw your wallet or ipod or something and that is why they went in there....cars in my neighborhood have gotten broken into for just a hoodie

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wow thats so stupid. im so pissed. i dont even wanna go clean my car.. its a weird feeling ya know? like random people rifling through all my shit? i feel like... violated or something.. idk UGH

·
Registered
821 Posts
I need a car alarm that screams "RAPE!, RAPE!"..... Does anyone know where I can buy one?

·
Registered
394 Posts
Man that sucks. I had my car broken into in a parking lot... not a good part of town, and I didn't realize my friend left her purse on my back seat... pretty stupid. They took weird things... phones out of the gloves box, my ipod cable, LEFT my ipod on the floor of my car, and took my cup holder insert... wtf? and broke my passenger window. I still find glass in my car, a year and a half later.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Thats too bad crispino, I definitely know the feeling.. Shit like that just makes me crazy, I just take it out on the next ***** that tries to rob me on the street. Ppl have some nerve...

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
that sucks man. I had my trunk smashed in and my subs stolen before. definately get what you mean by "violated". is it worth it to go through insurance?

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
I agree that leaving your wallet in your car was stupid. Luckly I have a garage and park the SS inside and m,y beater outside. My neighboor hood is full of old people so not much if any crime goes on here lol.

·
Registered
294 Posts
that really blows dude sorry to hear that. hopefully your SS# wasn't labeled as such so they'll just look at it and be like this means nothing and trash it

·
Registered
381 Posts
I take everything valuable out of the car or hide it. Wallet and cell phone stay with me, my older iPod that I use in the car goes in the glovebox every time.

I have friends who leave NOTHING in their cars and even leave the doors unlocked, hoping to deter someone from smashing the window.

·
Registered
276 Posts
my subs were stolen not one but TWICE so i learned that if you put baby shark fishing hooks on the underside of the handle... odds are they will still be there in the morning... lemme try and dig up the photos of this ******* and his sad face of im sorry man.. i gotta pay my bills... whatever douche lol cops laughed their asses off... told me i was lucky because if he werent so stupid he could try to press charges... i told him i didnt care and they just kept laughin lol

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Could have been worse dude to be honest. Before I had my Cobalt had a 92 dodge dakota. The only night I left my GPS in the car it got broke into that night. Glass everywhere. The best part? Didn't even steal the GPS they took it out and dropped it on the floor but by the time I found it it was run over. So at least you don't have to pay for a broken window. But good luck to you.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.