Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here's 2 pics of my car. Everything on the exterior of the car came on the car except painted caliper and bow ties, exhaust, 35% tint, corvette antenna, and painted headlights. Its getting lowered in a month doin it at my school cause they have the tools and I wont have to rent them. But just give me your honest opinions and suggestions and dont worry i already got a beating from css.net they mostly suggested getting rid of the wing and I plan doin so once I find someone to trade.

[/IMG]

·
Registered
618 Posts
Loose the wing
loose those "rims"
loose the headlight covers
Idk whats the sticker on the side but......
other then that looks sweet you could even paint the rims like silver or silver and black......
congrats on the cobalt looks sweet

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Loose the wing
loose those "rims"
other then that looks sweet you could even paint the rims like silver or silver and black......
One of Chevys Decal packages it says ARCA Signature Series Idk why they did it but when I was 16 it was sweet now just wanna ditch it! but the lease is up so im buyin it so it may go!

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
if you CAN you should keep the spoiler and SS the car that'd look hot just black it out and SS it
Yea Ive thought about it but im not sure yet that would cost a load of cash especially on the SS body kit.

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
if you could find a used ss kit.....I found one for my coupe same color but $%^&* wouldnt ship it to me....lame
Yea or I might just save and get the RKsport lip kit. but first things first its getting lowered! but Idk what to do I want to take the decal kit off but then I dont! but the rims are stayin cause I cant afford new ones college is killing me.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
car looks good, so u survived css, good job! haha!
oh yeah & welcome to yc!
but i agree... get bigger rims & the spoiler is kinda iffy, ive seen it look pretty good on some ls/lt balts... but not many... if you plan to lower it, maybe just go wingless, lowered balts look great wingless
and yes, deff peal the decal when you can! HAHA
I personally love the headlight covers tho, im thinkin about buyin a set--they're illegal in VA but i could still use them for shows & when i go out of state (in my part of va, i can be in wv, tn, ky in like 30min, lol)
and i found an ENTIRE ss kit on craigslist (well I didnt find it, another guy on here did) for $250... i was gonna buy it & do a pick up but i changed my mind & im gonna use that money on something else... lol

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Loose the wing
loose those "rims"
looks pretty good. actually, the rims and wing aren't THAT bad. they're not what i'd choose, but i don't think they look bad either.

decal: can't really say cause can't really see it

·
mmmm rice<3
837 Posts
sweet man! i llike it, except for the decals. take em off. i had yellow decals, and i took them off. looks alot cleaner! leave the wing. it looks nice. get bigger rims too haha. but just my opinion. its your car :) haha

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
welcome, nice car. I well say this, DO WHAT YOU WANT, its your car man. I have had people tell me to do this and that, especially removing the vinyl on the side of my car(its too late now anyway) but I left it to stand out from everyone else, plus now it goes with the car cause it accents everything else. Still get the whole "you need to remove them" comments but its whatever, last I checked I make the payments.

·
Registered
100 Posts
yeah, its a b*tchin car man. I think you should drop it 1.5in and eventually get the SS body kit
but thats my opinion, good luck with it

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
welcome, and nice car!
personally i would would do a few things a little different. I would de badge the fender gm logos, take off the headlight covers, and the vinyls.
but like beamer said, you make the payments. do what you like, dont let internet opinions dissuade you from doing what you like with your car.
most cobalt look the same because of internet opinion......

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Welcome! Damn those headlights are dark! I wanna see those at night time!
Got any pics?
Haha! yea there in my trunk now ever since i painted my headlights they have been off but honestly its not that bad at night and sorry no pics.

welcome, and nice car!
personally i would would do a few things a little different. I would de badge the fender gm logos, take off the headlight covers, and the vinyls.
but like beamer said, you make the payments. do what you like, dont let internet opinions dissuade you from doing what you like with your car.
most cobalt look the same because of internet opinion......
Yea headlight covers have been gone for about a month now. thats just a older pic. but I debadged the the gm logos to and tomorrow the trunk.

yeah, its a b*tchin car man. I think you should drop it 1.5in and eventually get the SS body kit
but thats my opinion, good luck with it
I was going to buy the Eibachs but what kit will lower me 1.5?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.