very tastefully done.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Cherry G5...are you planning on getting the lower TC grille -- sure seems like it would go with your grille inserts?

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
All his work comes across second to none! Great Job!

GTO 1

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Wow! speechless! Nicest G5 I've ever seen! Where did you get the e-brake handle?

·
Registered
673 Posts
That's a nice car, but honestly I think your brake light thing is stupid. You have a sub 200hp car that's closer to the bottom of the totem pole then the top. Why make spectacle of yourself like that? It's just going to garner unwanted attention and make you look bad.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Thanks for the comments people....

Cherry G5...are you planning on getting the lower TC grille -- sure seems like it would go with your grille inserts?
NO not planning on it....

If I can't find an SS when I trade my LS, I'm going to have to get a G5 GT. Your on G5club.net right?
YES I am on there.....

Wow! speechless! Nicest G5 I've ever seen! Where did you get the e-brake handle?
Read this
How To: Install Isotta E-Brake Handle

That's a nice car, but honestly I think your brake light thing is stupid. You have a sub 200hp car that's closer to the bottom of the totem pole then the top. Why make spectacle of yourself like that? It's just going to garner unwanted attention and make you look bad.
Its all in fun and games, was just going to be a joke, but it brings all good responses so far........

Here is some info on my car.
I forgot it earlier...

NAME: Randy Byland

CAR INFO: 2007 G5 GT

STOCK OPTIONS: Leather, Pioneer 6 CD, XM, 4T45E (by choice)

MODIFICATIONS:

-EXTERIOR: CHROMED Factory GT WHEELS, Eibach Sportlines, Debadge-Rebadge, Mysterious PURSUIT Badge under Hood, Tinted Windows 20-5-20, NAPA Slotted, Drilled and Painted Rotors, NAPA AdaptiveOne Brake Pads, Painted Calipers, GT Badge front fender, Blackend Kidneys and Grill, Shorty Anteana with a Cherry On Top, Sonar Third Gen Projectors and YOU LOSE Third Brake Light.

-INTERIOR: Dash Hawk Info Center, G5 GT Stainless Door Sill Plates, Leathered and Embordried Rear Deck Panel, Shift Style Leather Arm Rest Cover, Isotta E-Brake Handle, Shift Style Leather E-Brake Boot, Rear Headrest Delete, Front Seat Belt Guide Delete and Cherries hangin from the mirror.

ENGINE: POLISHED EVERYTHING...Valve Cover, Motor Mount, MRZ Strut Brace(2.4), Strut Caps(G5 GT), Oil Cap, Brake Fluid Cap, Radiator Cap, W/W Solvent Cap, ColoRED Wire Looms, Stainless Steel Hoses,

-Performance: Injen Polished CAI, MagnaFlow Cat back 2.5", Tuned ECU, Hayden Rapid Cool Trans Cooler.

FUTURE MODS: Performance, Performance, waiting out some warranty time,
then the Performance Mods Really Start....... Turbo Some Day !

DAILY DRIVER...VERY CLEAN...
little over $3300 invested in mods..
was it worth it ? whatcha think ?

·
Registered
298 Posts
I'd say it was worth it.

·
Registered
52 Posts
that is friggen beautiful and I think that 3rd brake light is AWESOME!! i didnt really like the g5 at first, but yours changed my mind for sure

·
Registered
673 Posts
was it worth is? No one can answer that but you.

I will say though that is one great looking car.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.