Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Washed and waxed the MX-5 and decide to snap some pics and then went ahead and took some of my housemates 06 Mazdaspeed6 he got a couple weeks ago after he had to give up trying to fix his Mazdaspeed Protege(long story, nutshell, fixer tried to "rob" him). The MS6 has a good bit done to it, none of which I know but its pretty quick, nice car aside from it needing a bath.

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Holly Mazda house! I'm still blown away that you fit in that tiny thing!

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Still no under the hood pics of your car and you have had it for how long?! Lets see where the ponies come from on those things!

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
I always thought you were taller. I'm 6'4" and have a hell of a time fitting in if the top is on.

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
Clean looking bad boys, except for the color red ha the car would look even better in a not red color

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here lol

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

Clean looking bad boys, except for the color red ha the car would look even better in a not red color
I like it, he likes it. I edited the pics so it is a tiny bit more red then in realz lifez

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

I always thought you were taller. I'm 6'4" and have a hell of a time fitting in if the top is on.
haha, yea its different for some I guess. Not for me though, I love my size. Comfy in anything... almost:bigsmile:

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Probably not a big and tall store.. lol, sorry had to!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.