Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up everybody. I have pretty much posted all my projects that I have done on my car (dvd,navigation,new speakers,alarm,spoiler,rims,etc.). A lot of you have said that it look really good.
However, the bad news is that my car was totalled on sunday morning around 2am by a drunk driver. I will post the pictures later because I dont have a labtop anymore because it got crushed as well.
However, I will probably have to get a new car now because a insurance guy will come see it this week. I was thinking about just getting another cobalt. Any ideas?
As always, any comments welcomed.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Dude, that sucks! Were you in it? You ok? I mean you're alive obviously, but any bumps or bruises? Is anything from the old 'balt salvageable? As far as a new Cobalt goes, go big! SS/TC!

·
Banned
384 Posts
wow sucks to hear. really enjoyed the stuff you did to your car. Friday a DD hit me too, just scraped my bumper. Pisses me off cuz i cant place it on anyone cause everyone was drunk and i didnt see it til the morning.

as for getting a new cobalt i would say get your insurance money and get a used 07 ss/sc, if you want a cobalt that is.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Sorry to hear about the loss. Glad to hear your ok though. Post pics and if you have any spare parts let me know please

·
Registered
83 Posts
Man that sucks. Hope you're ok. Definately get a SS/TC. That or the new camero:D. I haven't been hit yet, but I have a sneaking suspiction that I will get hit this homeport. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.