Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As i promised here are the pics of my dads camaro. a little later than i promised but i've been bombarded with work

Its pretty much 100% the only mods are

- 750 Edelbrock Carb
- Modified Cams
- Hurst Shifter
- Headers
- Sound System
- Chrome accessories in the engine bay.

Without ferther delay here they are!!!

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
that car is sexually delightful

·
Registered
17 Posts
very clean ride. has it been restored? sorry dont know much about 2nd gen camaros

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
very clean ride. has it been restored? sorry dont know much about 2nd gen camaros
Yes it was. The car was taken completely apart and rebuilt. Everything from the suspension to the frame was sandblasted and repainted.

To be honest i wasn't a huge fan of these years either, but having it in such great condition....how can't you not love it :bigsmile:

·
Registered
17 Posts
No clue on the 1/4 mile times, gonna take it to the track sometime this summer. But it doesn't pull all that much horsepower. Only 230hp....
late 70s early 80s muscle for you.

but other than that its a very well done car. i liked this generation even the 77-81's i believe but if i ever own one i will definetly put a modern fuel injected engine in it cause the v8s that were in them were pitiful

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
late 70s early 80s muscle for you.

but other than that its a very well done car. i liked this generation even the 77-81's i believe but if i ever own one i will definetly put a modern fuel injected engine in it cause the v8s that were in them were pitiful
My dad really wanted to keep it as stock as possible, brings him back. every time i see him drive it he feels 18 again haha.

·
Registered
17 Posts
My dad really wanted to keep it as stock as possible, brings him back. every time i see him drive it he feels 18 again haha.
yeah totally understand that. i was just saying.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.