Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
See i love my cobalt but i want to mod it up but i have a 4dr but i want to make it look good what should i do to the engine?

·
Banned
292 Posts
its like 3 or 4 bolts and it comes right out, hardest part is taking out the tumer under the passenger headlight two bolts to get the headlight out 4 bolts to get the headlight bracket out.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
No offence steve, but you really need to search around more before you post. Go spend about 10 hours in the how-to section JUST READING. Then go to cobaltss.net and read in there how-to section for about another 10 hours. Not to sound like a prick but pretty much everything you have asked, has been covered before.. Many times.

Happy searching!
YourCobalt.Com - Search Forums
Flash » Posting And You...

·
Registered
298 Posts
See i love my cobalt but i want to mod it up but i have a 4dr but i want to make it look good what should i do to the engine?
What does being a 4door have to do with it? There are a lot of good looking 4doors out there. I personally like mine. I picked it over the coupe. I wanted more of the "sleeper" look. But, it is your car. If you want it to look like a coupe, you may have to trade it in. No mod will get rid of the back dooors.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I removed my stock intake amd replaced it with an AEM aftermarket CAI and not once did i remove the headlight. You can do majrity of the work under the hood and the rest if you remove your passanger front tire and fender lining. Much easier.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
I removed my stock intake amd replaced it with an AEM aftermarket CAI and not once did i remove the headlight. You can do majrity of the work under the hood and the rest if you remove your passanger front tire and fender lining. Much easier.
Lol the headlight is only 2 10M bolts Its ALOT easier to just remove the headlight than 4 lugnuts and 6-8 bolts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What does being a 4door have to do with it? There are a lot of good looking 4doors out there. I personally like mine. I picked it over the coupe. I wanted more of the "sleeper" look. But, it is your car. If you want it to look like a coupe, you may have to trade it in. No mod will get rid of the back dooors.
im not talking bout getting rid of doors im talking engine

·
Registered
298 Posts
Thank you KNOX. I know you can't really get rid of the doors. Unless, maybe a stretch limo version of a balt!!! So far, the only difference in working on engine mods, I have come across is the DP on my 4door is almost 3 inches longer and has a slightly different bend than aftermarket DPs that are for sale out there. If you are going to do that mod, I can send you a couple of pix.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.