Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today was my first accident, it was bad and no bad at the same time. im gonn try to make this as sort as possible because i could go on for ever.
first: everyone is 100% ok not a scratch bruise cut or anything. (it was a ****in miracle, it really was, Thank god)
Second: it did not involve the balt

I was driving the work truck(chevy 2500 7.2 liter) deliverying beer when i was coming up to a car waiting in the road to make alft turn, i saw her as i came onto the road and went to slowdown and the truck was slowing down, i paniced and grabbed the wheel with both hands and pushed harder on the brake, nothing, the brake wouldnt go down. at the last second i tried to swurve out of the way but it was to late, the front corner of the pick up hit the right corner of her car. and all i got to say; is 5000 pounds of chevy +1500 pounds of beer = total domination of a 2002? elantra.

This car was absolutly a mess, totaled without a doubt. the whole entire back of the car right up to the front seats was ripped apart. completely destroyed it was a miracle she didnt get hurt. no one was in the back seat just one girl driving.

so i plowedinto her and spun her around into another car, that was it. we got out and i ran over to the girl, the car was a mess and i thought the worst, she kicked open the door all of a sudden and ran over to me. She was fine, very shaken up, but fine nothing wrong. i was so thankfull, being it was a girl i jsut graduated with. i was fine she was fine and the girl was fine.

so for the chevy. the only thing that happened (from what i could see)exterior wise)) was a cracked headlight. not broken, cracked. bumper was fine hood was fine. i couldnt believe it.
Drive American. i gotta go

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Glad your ok and happy to know you still have you job lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.