1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

AS for the inside, i need seat covers pretty bad.. i was thinking these

do you guys think these will work?

also not a huge fan of my rims

do you think spray painting them black would be better?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have no idea where the seats are from aha..

and yeah i believe they are saturn rims haha... yeah im doing some photoshop right now and seeing how they look black

not too bad

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah im pretty sure they are not.. they are pretty beat up

do you think those seat covers i posted would work? it think they would match the interior well
and when i get carbon fiber triming on everything i think it will look really goood

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Those look pretty deep. Lots of paint chips. I'd say try buffing it, but you may make those chips bigger. Maybe some rubbing compound and a nice micro fiber cloth by hand. Then clean it up good. Put some chip paint on there, let it dry. Then rubbing compound again, clean it up good, some wax and that's it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ahh man that would be dope but im too poor right now for that aha, ill just do the paint idea

also do you know what kind of paint i should get for my rims?

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
for a temp fix on interior, seat covers will work, but look at changing them to the LT or SS when you have money. Nice car BTW, love them Saturn Ion wheels :)

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Yikes that leather has seen better days!

The rest of the car looks good though, some people dont like ion rims, but hey, better than steelies right? I dont mind 'em, they're certainly different. I'd spray them black, they'd probably look pretty decent black.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
If you can figure out where the seats are from you can probably order replacement covers for the seat cushion and swap both out for $100 or so. There should be a tag or part number on the seat.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
If you can figure out where the seats are from you can probably order replacement covers for the seat cushion and swap both out for $100 or so. There should be a tag or part number on the seat.
actually thats not a bad idea, and seat covers are easy to remove, I put heated seats in my old cobalt and the stock covers just slip right off after you undo the plastic retainer under the seat.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Omg lol I hate your rims ewwwwww!!! But im time you can have your car hooked up!!;)
haha i know man.

i noticed that on your car thread it shows your car having blue led lights inside..

im really interested in having that! is it hard to set up? im very dumb with cars so keep that in mind.

also what color in your opinion would go best with a gray styled interior

very true, thank you. i didnt even think of that

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
I don't know, I kind of like those rims. Black would look really good.

As far as interior LED's, not hard at all. Pick a color scheme that's consistent and you should be good. I usually buy from Oznium. They have tons of action shots from other customers that show possible uses.

This might also give you ideas
http://www.yourcobalt.com/forums/interior-exterior-styling/31770-creativity-leds.html

We can help walk you through an install if one of our how-to's isn't enough info.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.