Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
very very snug...as much as i think ur balt should have a place to be at night...move it out and put a table in there for "pong"

·
Registered
319 Posts
Snug fit. Mine sits in a 3 car garage with **** all around it, I'm constantly moving objects so they wont fall on it.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
hey, at least you HAVE a garage. i had this ex egg my car once and it stayed there from around 2am to 11am-12pm....im the proud new owner of a shotgun and a motion cam :)

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Yeah close fit, but like others said at least its a garage. I wish i had a place to keep my balt. Or atleast a place to even wax it in the shade. One question, whats with the blue tarp on the ground?

·
Registered
186 Posts
looks good man nice and neat ..... how it should be i've always been a fan of your car man

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah close fit, but like others said at least its a garage. I wish i had a place to keep my balt. Or atleast a place to even wax it in the shade. One question, whats with the blue tarp on the ground?
It may be small but its still possible to do work in. The blue tarp is so I don't get dirty from the floor should I have to do work under the car.

looks good man nice and neat ..... how it should be i've always been a fan of your car man
Thanks! :bigsmile:

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
It may be small but its still possible to do work in. The blue tarp is so I don't get dirty from the floor should I have to do work under the car.
hmmm, then wouldnt you want to only put the trp out when you do have to work underneath the car? I mean isnt the tarp getting just as dirt as the floor would right now? if i was you i would just keep it rolled up until you needed it out.

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
There's no space as it is, and i occasionally sweep it or use a blower to blow dirt off and out into the drive way. Usually when I was the car I do this since the cars out.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
lol ohhhh, but then why dont you jsut occasionlly sweep or blow the ground?

lol sorry i just dont see the point of the tarp. Seems silly to me, and the last thing you should be worried about when working underneath a car is staying clean. i just dont see it happening lol.

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
not sure if I said anything while you were still on LCN but nice garage, lil small but hey, least the car is out of the weather and all that when it can be. I have a couple garages, not much room in either though cause of just plain out crap. Good thing I got Lambo's with the way things get tight in the house garage haha

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
not sure if I said anything while you were still on LCN but nice garage, lil small but hey, least the car is out of the weather and all that when it can be. I have a couple garages, not much room in either though cause of just plain out crap. Good thing I got Lambo's with the way things get tight in the house garage haha
lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.