I started the bezel friday tonight after dinner and here are the steps I took so far. First I cut a hole for the PVC (sorry no pic currently). I then cut a piece of PVC about 3-4" long and used plastic bond epoxy to attach it. I then sanded the epoxy applied some bondo. I sanded this down with 100, 220, 320, & 400 sandpaper. Note that the PVC pipe needs to be cut about a 1/2" off the back at an angle to fit properly in the car. I decided to bondo everything before actually cutting it down to proper size. Also you may notice the gauge change from oil pressure to water temp. This is due to the fact the line adapter for the mechanical oil gauge doesn't have enough clearance in the limited cluster area. Here are some pics of the process.