Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
woah! just NO! the trim is fine but everthing else is just a no go with me. lost all the chrome tirm crap

·
Banned
384 Posts
whoa.

what up with the checkerboard theme?

and the different color pedals?

i think cobaltkrazy was almost passed for biggest cobalt ricer.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
whoa.

what up with the checkerboard theme?

and the different color pedals?

i think cobaltkrazy was almost passed for biggest cobalt ricer.
um that would be the point to a theme red and black
i would think those who changed there inside interior would do some wild things but i guess yall dont see my vison or my point to where im goin to it.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
ok, so the rims are very cool, and the mesh over the foglights are an interesting effect. But even i have to draw the line on a 3 color car theme. Trust me, with the white and all, even though i know it's not finished, the black underdash panel is a little overkill. One key tip to remember about doing a multi-color interior, is to only SPLASH a little color here and there. Too much of the color theme on the inside, and you will get remarks the likes of what you are getting bro. It's something people havent seen before, and Kudos to that, just in my honest opinion, it's a little too much for the eyes to take in.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok, so the rims are very cool, and the mesh over the foglights are an interesting effect. But even i have to draw the line on a 3 color car theme. Trust me, with the white and all, even though i know it's not finished, the black underdash panel is a little overkill. One key tip to remember about doing a multi-color interior, is to only SPLASH a little color here and there. Too much of the color theme on the inside, and you will get remarks the likes of what you are getting bro. It's something people havent seen before, and Kudos to that, just in my honest opinion, it's a little too much for the eyes to take in.
After readin this i appreciate the comment and your opinion and i can see where your comin from but as you said yourself its somethin ppl havent seen before and thats my point. To make somethin dif im sure youve seen ppl change there interior to the color of the outside to match and thats cool but me ima visionist, I see things as "ohh snap thats what up never seen that before and damn you went all out" those are what ive gotten around my area and in some car shows i been in. To me its about custumizing and imagination. my whole plan was to make the interior more blak then red repaint the car blaack and have a red stripe down the center. im just sharing what ive done and your opinions do count but id rather have an positive opinion then someone talkin trash, haters can surely leave cuz the most positive opinions make a dif in your ideas and how ideas can be made or broke

·
Banned
384 Posts
i guess i dont. your doors dont even match. You have the factory ebony interior on top and gloss black on the bottom? And white an black checkerboard on the side of the center?

ripped up armrest.

i mean you just got too much going on man. sorry
-----Added 13 Oct 2008 at 09:05:08-----
Your "joke thread" on civicforums epicaly phails btw

·
Banned
384 Posts

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
After readin this i appreciate the comment and your opinion and i can see where your comin from but as you said yourself its somethin ppl havent seen before and thats my point. To make somethin dif im sure youve seen ppl change there interior to the color of the outside to match and thats cool but me ima visionist, I see things as "ohh snap thats what up never seen that before and damn you went all out" those are what ive gotten around my area and in some car shows i been in. To me its about custumizing and imagination. my whole plan was to make the interior more blak then red repaint the car blaack and have a red stripe down the center. im just sharing what ive done and your opinions do count but id rather have an positive opinion then someone talkin trash, haters can surely leave cuz the most positive opinions make a dif in your ideas and how ideas can be made or broke
That was what i had planned when i first came on here, and i have since learned, if you are gonna do something, dont take into perspective what other people say. I came on here with all these dreams and ideas, and people tried to shoot me down for having a dream of my perfect car. It's cause it doesnt jive with other's perspective of what a car should look like. Honestly, people cant really see the big picture unless it's actually pasted in front of their noses. This is a little bit of advice from me: Do what you would like, and if people dont like it, they dont have to live with it!
-----Added 13 Oct 2008 at 09:09:36-----
I havent been on there in awhile, and havent updated my siggy either

·
Registered
1,538 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i guess i dont. your doors dont even match. You have the factory ebony interior on top and gloss black on the bottom? And white an black checkerboard on the side of the center?

ripped up armrest.

i mean you just got too much going on man. sorry
-----Added 13 Oct 2008 at 09:05:08-----

i dont kno where u got white from but thats the light grey and the dark grey at the top of the doors and dash like i said its not finish and where do u see checkerboard at?

·
Banned
384 Posts
it looks like it may be factory tan with your gloss black?

on the side of your center area, next to your feet...it looks like you painted a square

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
it looks like it may be factory tan with your gloss black?

on the side of your center area, next to your feet...it looks like you painted a square
nah lol its still not finished this was just some test areas believe me it all needs to be done again but i had to start wit an idea i play to take that carpet out and put black in the doors and other stuff black and some touches of red like i had said still in progress besides i hate checkers seats will be blk and red but racing seats my homeboi gotta blk cobalt wit a bodykit and turbo ill post pics of his soon

·
Banned
384 Posts
ok homie. you gonna put some 22s on it?

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
ill save my comments till its completly done, cause idn if the things i think are wrong just havnt been done yet. it looks a bit of a mess ATM. so psot pics when ur done and ill let yo know what i think. Im all for the black and red theme.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ill save my comments till its completly done, cause idn if the things i think are wrong just havnt been done yet. it looks a bit of a mess ATM. so psot pics when ur done and ill let yo know what i think. Im all for the black and red theme.
ill be sure to keep you posted i just picked up a new spoiler today and got rid of the SRT spoiler (Yeah Yeah I Kno) but this is a real spoiler i finished puttin it on last night in the morning i plan on gettin some fabric repainting and touching up i ordered some things online but ill let you kno how it comes ourt and post when im done
special thanks to YLW_Revolution for the idea not bittin ya theme but its to hot to pass up youll see what i mean soon:idea::grin:

·
Banned
384 Posts
im nervous

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.