·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally, my issue has hit the news!

·
Registered
594 Posts
damn man,you're a celebrity now.So GM is ignoring your incident or are you going to get screwed over and pay out of your ass now because of the insurance shit?

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that's what they did, gut the head wants it relooked at

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great that the word is getting out. Should have gotten YC a spot on there. lol good luck to you on all this. Does this happen on all the trim levels or just the SS?
All the trim levels, from 05-07(08 is too new yet)

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
how many others have reported this issue? anyone else on here other than you experience it...?
yes, there are others that have had the same issue. I am not the first report of it(according to Edmuns car guide, and Lemon-aide), but i am the first to make a big stink about it. Use the search tool, and search for Power steering, youll find it.

·
Registered
594 Posts
yeah I seen tons of people having the same problem you are having.Also with them getting their keys stuck in the ignition.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lol dude, you couldn't ask the camera crew to keep your blue wipers out of the shot?

Just kidding man, keep raising hell until theres some accountability.
I love blue, so something on there is staying blue!

and i will raise hell, it's soo funny.

·
Registered
178 Posts
the only problems i have had with steering is slight popping and clicking. dealership said its normal. kinda worried cause i am 7k away from no more bumper to bumper too. if my power steering goes out and i wreck my car i am gonna sue the shit outa gm!!! class action lawsuit FTW!!!

·
Registered
594 Posts
they will claim just driver error.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
they will claim just driver error.
they did for me, and now that it's on the news, they changed their tune, lol

As for the impala, you know, three strikes for the same issue, and it falls under "Lemon Law"

·
Registered
594 Posts
I heard in about 2009 GM is moving all their shit down to Mexico,so everyone is going to have even worse cobalts in the future.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
that's the rumour around the paddock. Now whether or not GM is bold enough to try a risky move, knowing they would be losing customers here due to it, would really surprise me.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.