Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
So much wheel gap, it burns my eyes!!!! Looking clean tho!

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
clean clean! keep it like that!

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
I agree with wheel gap but some people like us (wheel gap people) cant go lower because our roads suck so bad :(

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
I think tinted or at least smoked tails and remove the cobalt lettering on the trunk :)

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
I agree with wheel gap but some people like us (wheel gap people) cant go lower because our roads suck so bad :(
False statement. You just dont want to. Roads can suck and be lowered. Just get better struts and shocks.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
False statement. You just dont want to. Roads can suck and be lowered. Just get better struts and shocks.
Yes! Some of my roads are terrible. Big holes as cracks. Just gotta take them slow an have a good eye

Bad roads is not a good reason for not lowering

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
I had my grand prix lowered 3", roads are so bad here that I cracked my windshield when I hit a pot hole. I still would love to do fe5 shocks/struts with ssc springs but then I remember the damage it did to my gp. I'll take a pic of the three foot deep hole by walmart when it opens up again when the frost comes

·
Registered
583 Posts
I had my grand prix lowered 3", roads are so bad here that I cracked my windshield when I hit a pot hole. I still would love to do fe5 shocks/struts with ssc springs but then I remember the damage it did to my gp. I'll take a pic of the three foot deep hole by walmart when it opens up again when the frost comes

how deep the lake was?...LOL.....:notrust:

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
You women not wanting to lower your cars.

Grow a pair.

I live in Dirtyzville, Missery.

Our roads are awful to the max...I scrape and pogo ERRREEEWHUUURRRR.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Personally I think your car looks like it has 4 broken springs and is in bad need of service. I like the ride height of my car and the OPs.

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Personally I think your car looks like it has 4 broken springs and is in bad need of service. I like the ride height of my car and the OPs.
Personal preference, bro.

Opinions are like assholes...everyone has them.

It also took care of the #1 issue with the Delta/FWD/4x4 platform.

Handling.

Which until you "SERVICE" your car with your awful factory body roll and everything else that is crapped on from the factory on your base car, then you can tell me how my car looks broken.

I'm pretty sure there are a plethora of people, whether they lower their car or not, can agree that getting rid of wheel gap is the way to go.

Also, for the record, I'm a very sarcastic individual, and if you couldn't see that through my posting style then I apologize. I'd suggest then going by the golden rule if you can't say something nice, then don't say anything at all (case in point telling me my car looks like it has broken springs and is in need of service...since I'm not the only one you just generalized with this comment).

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
People people no need to fight weather or not some one likes there car lower or higher lol to be honest i perfer my car alil high for the dumb pop holes or speed bumps n the redickulus cracks in the road if i were to head my car scrapin the ground id be freaking out

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Not fighting at least not yet, just voicing an opinion and touched a nerve.

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Not fighting at least not yet, just voicing an opinion and touched a nerve.
Yeah, trust me this was far from any arguement.

I'm just not too impressed on how management handles situations like that is all.

remember, just voicing an opinion.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.