Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't know where to put this and figured it doesn't do anything for performance, and its more cosmetic... Any way here's my new toy!!

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah i got it from a guy on css for the pillar and all shipped $210. Extremely easy install. The only problem I have is a bunch of the values don't register like A/F, Oil temp, and oil press, but I can see that I'm running -14 boost LOL... Is that just they way it is or do I have to calibrate something?

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Yeah i got it from a guy on css for the pillar and all shipped $210. Extremely easy install. The only problem I have is a bunch of the values don't register like A/F, Oil temp, and oil press, but I can see that I'm running -14 boost LOL... Is that just they way it is or do I have to calibrate something?
I don't think the ECM has values for the oil temp and oil pressure so you won't see those no matter what you do...and -14 boost = 14 inches of vacuum...LoL

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I don't think the ECM has values for the oil temp and oil pressure so you won't see those no matter what you do...and -14 boost = 14 inches of vacuum...LoL
Yeah i knew it was vacuum lol damn what about the a/f??

EDIT: okay It's like the oil stuff, I have to put in a sensor, crap! oh well this things still hella cool!! lol
If I did put the sensor in where does it mount, and shouldn't my car be monitoring that anyway? Why is it such a secret? lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.