Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
Some of yall know me, some dont... just like some will know this and some will not.
In January, I traded off lobalt. :( It was having a few problems that I just couldnt figure out, plus I was following a coal truck & it flung a rock back on me & cracked my windshield, no big deal, right? Well that was enough to push me over the edge & get something else. Silly I know, but oh well. I wanted AWD & something I could still customize & that was fun to drive.
Anyway, here's what I got
2012 Nissan Juke SV AWD
1.6L DIG TURBO CVT
ICON
Black interior
Chrome Silver

Things I've done already:
Painted Nissan emblem black on front & back
All black grille
Tinted taillights
added factory spoiler
OF COURSE I cannot wait to lower it! They're just now starting to make lowering springs for the AWD, so it may be a while.

And that all I've got for now... but when more things start coming out for the Juke, I plan to do alot more.

I know this vehicle has a very unique look, so... I dont want to hear negative comments and all that crap. I got it because I liked it. :love:

ON TO PICTURES!
They're kinda oldish, my tags are personilized now (TRBOFRG) & the front one is in the windsheld. And I dont think I have any pictures of the rear nissan emblem painted yet. I'll work on getting some soon. OH and these were taken w/ my cell too... soo yeah. Sorry.

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Good for you man. My gf loves those freaking things!

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
VQ30DE maxima swap?? then tc

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
What??? She said "I dont want to hear negative comments" never said anything about emoticons.

·
Registered
66 Posts
those are pretty cool, just wish the front was a little... something :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.