Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
looks good was thinking of doing this to the set of gen 3s i'm rebuilding atm for next season. not really sure what to do them though at this point as i'd like to get som stockers and startmy retro build

·
Registered
304 Posts
yeah irs not an overly hard thing to do. there's a good youtube how to for mini h1s as well. which is what i'll be going with. just have too a lot going on with the car atm haha

·
Registered
455 Posts
what are those headlights that you have there?

I have a friend at a junkyard and he gave me a set that look identical to those, but I can't find any information on the manufacturer

I want to put HID's into them...but I was hoping for confirmation on what bulb they use

·
Cobalt Master
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
what are those headlights that you have there?

I have a friend at a junkyard and he gave me a set that look identical to those, but I can't find any information on the manufacturer

I want to put HID's into them...but I was hoping for confirmation on what bulb they use
Gen 1 but I did alil work to mine such as ccfls and demon eyes

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

Did you use a how to?

2005 cobalt base model coupe
Nope I already knew how to take the headlight apart from my ccfl install and wiring was pretty simple.

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
Oh OK. I really wanna try this with orange maybe. Not sure. I'm assuming you wired up a switch? I'm good at soldering and all, but have no education on where to wire and what not. For my halos I needed the directions lol

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

It looks awesome by the way. I've never seen this before

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
Yea I got a switch inside for em and the halos u wire to your drl's
Yeah, I didn't wire my halos to DRLs. I wired my LED's to DRLs and turn signals. My halos are wired to the running lights(the position one up from auto on the switch). So halos come on when I have that on or the head lights.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.