·
Banned
1,559 Posts
That second video is an example of where I live. *facepalm* :laugh:

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
That second video is an example of where I live. *facepalm* :laugh:
Yeah i hear ya, im from lonG island. nothing but damn guidos and their spider eclipses an rx8's

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
I mean yeah I'm italian but I'm not a guido nor act like the typical Staten Islander. Maybe I have a SI accent but it's not as bad as some other people I have heard. But that's about it. :laugh: Here in SI it's more driving daddy's lexus or bmw or mersedes, or caddy cts. Or they're spoiled and their parents bought them it. Phail. Unless you go to north SI (the guidos are mostly in south si) then it's the ghetto and you find the civic ricers and the various cars sittin on 22's :laugh: I'm like in between the north and south, so it's pretty much like a mix of everything.

Guidos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdSBZO3cQO0&feature=channel_page

Staten Island Girls >_< her accent is 20X worse than mine I sound nothing like her!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1KcKGdnbBo&feature=channel_page

My friend Kenny is the only person in Staten Island who is a Black Guido without being italian and having and I quote him "white people hair" :laugh: http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/5421/img20090404165407.jpg

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
and you know what's super funny about that Honda vid??? they didnt use a FREAKIN HONDA!!!!!!!!!!

look again, that's a TEG he's got there!!! now if my calculations are done correctly, Honda only bought out Acura, they didnt initially manufacture the Integra

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Repost but funny as shit. As for what you said cc08. I hear ya on that one!! LOL. Long island too. Thanks god. Live in east new York Brooklyn. Nothin like that around :lol:
-----Added 10 Apr 2009 at 07:22:08-----
:laugh::laugh: oh ok no LOL but :laugh here

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Repost but funny as shit. As for what you said cc08. I hear ya on that one!! LOL. Long island too. Thanks god. Live in east new York Brooklyn. Nothin like that around :lol:
-----Added 10 Apr 2009 at 07:22:08-----
:laugh::laugh: oh ok no LOL but :laugh here
Its not a repost on this site.. :bigsmile:

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Haha Staten Island is Brooklyn rejects... Well not all rejects my parents are from Brooklyn and I stick out from the SI crowd as I'm more Brooklyn than Staten Island and act nothing like a Staten Islander :laugh: And yes the smileys are better here :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
dude, that was some funny SH!! Hey cobaltkrazy, just FYI, in japan the 'TEG is a honda. They only branded it an acura for us round eyes.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Dear god... I'm from Jersey and I got to deal with that every night in the summer...Worse is the guy with his new hair cut in his new Honda.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
dude, that was some funny SH!! Hey cobaltkrazy, just FYI, in japan the 'TEG is a honda. They only branded it an acura for us round eyes.
i know that, but it's in the states

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.