Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guys have seen some pics of my intake but now I did a little more to it. I went out and bought a MAF tube and added a cone filter. Let me tell you how much of a difference that made. well worth it.
I still need to get a new red coupling and a new hose that goes to the VC but for now this will do....
Let me know what you think.

·
Banned
384 Posts
ya thats the 2.4 motor

P1mpsy0r1c3 added 1 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

hey bill did you throw a cel?

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Nice man the intake looks alot better.

Hey just so you know you can remove that oil cap extender. You just pull and twist. Its kinda tough but it looks alot better.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Nice man the intake looks alot better.

Hey just so you know you can remove that oil cap extender. You just pull and twist. Its kinda tough but it looks alot better.
lol I just went and yanked mine off lol thank you, i didnt know it just came off.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a 2.2 as far as I know and no cel problem. And the next chance i get ill do something to the oil cap, I never knew how to take it off.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I tried pulling that extender piece off mine....it has still yet to come off .

·
Registered
3,006 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Im going to try and yank the thing off this weekend. so the oil cap will fit without a problem after you pull that other part off?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well I went out yesterday and took that damn thing off that the oil cap sits on and hell that was easy. it came right off and Yes it fits really good.

·
Registered
324 Posts
You guys have seen some pics of my intake but now I did a little more to it. I went out and bought a MAF tube and added a cone filter. Let me tell you how much of a difference that made. well worth it.
I still need to get a new red coupling and a new hose that goes to the VC but for now this will do....
Let me know what you think.

sweet u did urs similar to minesb but my filter is behind my right foglight

yeah i still have some touching up to do but still works great

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.