Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
looks kinda like the 2010 Nissan Skyline GT-R...and it probably also has the $130,000 price tag...lol

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Ummm this car really is pure sex. Looks like its could be in F-1 lol.

But Seriously. Amazing looking car.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Very nice...
Looks like something that someone could take for a spin on the Autobahn

·
Registered
446 Posts
looks kinda like the 2010 Nissan Skyline GT-R...and it probably also has the $130,000 price tag...lol
You wish it had that price tag try adding another 270 grand to that number, and Toyota has to select the buyers that are worthy of selling the car to. What do they think they're selling here a Ferrari Enzo or FXX? Otherwise I saw it at the L.A. Auto show, everything about it is just awesome, but not worth the price tag or the crap you have to go through to get one.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
is it actually in production? I just cant see toyota building a performance car again

·
Registered
446 Posts
is it actually in production? I just cant see toyota building a performance car again
That's why they're only building 500, and I'm not sure if that's including the Nurburgring package models (50 of the Nurburgring packages only being built).

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
ah. either way it's a lexus not a ferrari. that's way to much money

·
Registered
446 Posts
That's why they're only building 500, and I'm not sure if that's including the Nurburgring package models (50 of the Nurburgring packages only being built).
I retract my last statement on the price it's actually going to be $350,000 here in the U.S.

·
Registered
446 Posts

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
exactly. they finally brought out a car that isn't f*** ugly and slow as balls and they price it so high that only a supercar owner could afford it and no supercar owner is gonna buy a lexus... yet another reason toyota has me shaking my head lol. imo, toyota died when they killed the supra

·
Registered
446 Posts
they just needed an income boost to make up for the sticky pedal fiasco. lol

good luck toyota.
Wouldn't it be hilarious if they utilized the same pedal system as the Camry? lol.

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

exactly. they finally brought out a car that isn't f*** ugly and slow as balls and they price it so high that only a supercar owner could afford it and no supercar owner is gonna buy a lexus... yet another reason toyota has me shaking my head lol. imo, toyota died when they killed the supra
+10

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
it has like 500 hp but still its way too expensive and I love how they keep that saying that they are going to loose money on it. Who cares, give me a Ferrari f430 or the new f458 or heck, I well settle for a ferrari california or wait, anything else that is in that price range lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.