Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
why didnt you post in on the thread you started earlier? besides that they look nice, lessens wheel gap by over 9000!

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Yeah, definately not lower!! lol, what kind of tires are those?

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
yea my car is gonna get higher too when i get my 18's moar ground clearance! lol wheel gap might be pretty small too

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
hmm...

·
Cobalt Master
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, definately not lower!! lol, what kind of tires are those?
lol yea cant wait to get it all done with and there 225/40/18 mayrun mr 500 some sort of tire they came with brand new

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

Lookin good, cant wait to see pics of it lowered. It looks SO much better with bigger rims than you had though.
yup and there all black instead of the stupid chrome lip lol

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

yea my car is gonna get higher too when i get my 18's moar ground clearance! lol wheel gap might be pretty small too
is that a good thing? lol

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

-.- hmm...what?

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
figured if I stared at the rims long enough I would like them. But they look like dubs except black. I am however anxious to see the lowering springs on

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Ehhh...too much what Bender said...look like they belong on a truck or something.

But, if you like it...then jam out with your clam out, scooter.

:)

·
Gawd of Thunda!
1,336 Posts
Ehhh...too much what Bender said...look like they belong on a truck or something.

But, if you like it...then jam out with your clam out, scooter.

:)
i was about to say the same thing! remindse of the rims on my old truck!

decent though

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
I think bluegtp and I are twins separated at birth. I think we've agreed on just about everything appearance related

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Possibly born on the border?

1 - 20 of 96 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.