Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im pretty sure by now ive bored you guys with my mods but I just finished making this. probably going to put the ss badge with the black overlay, on top. gonna start on the fuse box. thanks for looking

Copied the same design like the mrz 2.4 cover

And guess what.......................no sanding was required. im pretty close to perfecting this. i may sound gay but im so proud of how well ive beendoing with these cf projects. I keep learning so much with every project i do.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
get it all from elite motoring on ebay. about 50 bucks a roll of 50" by 3 yards.
So how much can that cover Like feet wize how tall and how wide?

Also how are you getting it glossy. Resin?

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
siiick! no sanding either. damn man, id say your gettin pretty good! :)
as always, great work!
thanks you, pretty soon ill be able to make the dash trim easier so i can sell any color cf that anybody wants.
So how much can that cover Like feet wize how tall and how wide?

Also how are you getting it glossy. Resin?
well 3 yards is 9 feet and 50" is about 4 feet. so 9' x 4'

if you have the stick on tiles that usually go on kitchen floors then youll get a better idea. each tile is a sq. foot. and yes i use epoxy resin. tried like 3 different one. still waiting on another resin

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah. Something like that. But sanding the last coat is the ***** cuz you gotta get the surface flat and smoothe. I'm yelling ya, if u gonna start working with cf , you're gonna get alot of shitty projects done and you'll feel like giving up. But just keep on.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Good job man. I should ship my trim pieces to my dash down to you. I am about an hour north of you.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
A little bit north of that. so maybe an hour and a half. Im in Orange County N.Y. Newburgh,
Middletown area. If those soun familiar

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
ok, yes please let me know because i did my interior trim on the dash and really dont like the way the piece above my glovebox came out

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.