Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
::UPDATE ON 2ND PAGE::

CHeck it out guys! I know alot of you don't really like honda's but check out my new (old as shit) 1989 acura integra LS

Basically i got it because soma ass hat threw a beer bottle at my balt and put a 350$ dent in the trunk. Well h called the cops on him and he agreed to pay but he was taking forever so i talked him into giving me his teg for the debt.

check it out!

THe car had 209XXX miles on it when i got it. I have already driven it from utah to oklahoma(about 1300 miles) with no problems. Only problems with it was the rear brake pads (yeah 4 wheel disks!) and the right CV axel needed replacing + oil change and fluids &what not..

The only real body damage besides a small bit of cancer is its been rearended. You can see here.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Hey Daman, at least the price was right, cant comlain about a little rust and such, cause it was cheap!

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah the price was really right! lol THe den't really isn't even too bad 350 was the dealer bodyshop quote! But yeah I am out of town on business. And i am driving the teg cross country while the cobalt sits at home keeping its milage low.

To add to that, My second gear syncro was going out in my cobalt before i left so i took it in for warranty work. They put a brand new tranny in it! ANd i just had a new motor put in about 5000 miles ago. So when i get back it will be like a new car and should be just about paid off, if not paid off.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I got love for hondas. I owned them for years, just a little work on the teg and youll be set for a nice daily drive for a long time.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
now go buy a honda and throw that engine in it. cause that integra is ugly as shit.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.