Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i Went out and got me a real mans truck about a month ago... never got around to posting up pics of it though, i have been to busy with the car...

shes a 2000 GMC siera 2500
i have 33s on it but they are pretty bald, i got to get new tires like now!

and i just got a brand new WESTERN plow for it! i love it!

(i know i am missing a mirror... damn kids in parking lots!)

·
Registered
575 Posts
nice truck!

I personally hate trucks

but Nice truck!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok i have to ask... how can you hte trucks...? where do you live.... they are need where i live haha

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah i didnt think guys hated trucks haha... screw hemi! haha GM all the way! yeah but my truck could still be manlier... it could be an HD... i wish it was but i got this for a good price

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Nice Truck... I love trucks and if the colorado that i wanted didnt cost $9,000 more than my Cobalt did then i would def be in one

·
Registered
9 Posts
What kind of truck are you cruising around in homo there isn't anything wrong with a GMC there the same exact thing with a little bit diff. look. I love the truck man hell I actually would prefer a GMC truck over a Chevy truck. Anything GM is cool with me. I rock a 96 Z28 camaro. I just bought a G5 cuz the street ability and reliability isn't great with the camaro anymore but I love the G5 actually thinking about a program and exhaust.

·
Banned
384 Posts
7 posts and already an e-thug?

oh and...HOLY OLD THREAD

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.