Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
soooo...is it a 2.4L? or did they get a 2.0 stuffed in that thing?

·
Registered
284 Posts
that looks phototshopped...

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
is that real ?

Chester added 0 Minutes and 23 Seconds later...

definitally doesnt look legit

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
it looks real to me, what with the reflection of the background flowing fron the black balt, threough the decals

·
Registered
130 Posts
I'm not surprised to see that, I've seen a wagon Ford Focus cop car. I'm guessing it was to chase little old ladies running away in their scooters lol

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
they are usually not pursuit vehicles, they are checkstop and awareness, as well as special events toys

·
Registered
162 Posts
Sadly, this car would get eatten alive by the cops in maryland lol.

Since were so close to D.C. and Annapolis, so all the rich people and fancy cars, Cops here have Dodge chargers with the Hemi's and their supercharged. I had the pleasure of seeing one chase down a SVT Mustang a ways back while driving to my ex's house.

·
Registered
284 Posts
i come from a small town area... like farm lands, with little towns in them... and the police here recently got nicer cars... they just went from old ass fords to Chargers... but they are the SRT-8 ones....

M

·
0 Posts
i come from a small town area... like farm lands, with little towns in them... and the police here recently got nicer cars... they just went from old ass fords to Chargers... but they are the SRT-8 ones....
thats so they can catch yo azz :D

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
We got 2 mustangs, a PT cruiser, a 55 chevy bel aire a few expeditions, a cpouple of chargers a 350z and jeep cherokee a dodge ram a few new SS Impalas a few Impala LT new and old body styles and a couple of grand marques still lurkin in the side streets. Oh and like 3 or 4 Harleys..... Quite a few four wheelers A bad ass cigarette boat and some surf boards hahaha

·
Registered
768 Posts
We got 2 mustangs, a PT cruiser, a 55 chevy bel aire a few expeditions, a cpouple of chargers a 350z and jeep cherokee a dodge ram a few new SS Impalas a few Impala LT new and old body styles and a couple of grand marques still lurkin in the side streets. Oh and like 3 or 4 Harleys..... Quite a few four wheelers A bad ass cigarette boat and some surf boards hahaha
Four wheelers? I bet I could out run there asses! haha. What are they utility or sport?

·
Registered
284 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.