Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, as I was leaving school today, I was backing out and there was a big, jacked up, redneck truck parked on both sides of me making it hard to see. And as I was backing out, another guy that was going too fast pulled behind me and I couldn't see him. Backed right into him. Freaking sux!!! But atleast the body shop that I have worked with before is going to give me a partial sponsorship and fix it for $75 luckily. Here are the pics.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Pix no worky.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
i do believe i will state the obvious here PLUR, when i say you have too many pix on photobucket, lol

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i do believe i will state the obvious here PLUR, when i say you have too many pix on photobucket, lol
Lol, I didn't realize that cause they were showing up okay on my computer. I fixed the first link now. Enjoy! :)

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Lol, I didn't realize that cause they were showing up okay on my computer. I fixed the first link now. Enjoy! :)
enjoy???? OUCH!!!!

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
WTF do you mean enjoy!!!!!!! No enjoyment in this!!! Sorry bout the bruised ass man. Hope everything works out ok. I hate rednecks!!!!!

·
Registered
768 Posts
HAHA! that's a really sweet custom mod! I bet no one else in the WORLD has on exactly like it.... I'm with cobaltinator....Sorry bout the bruised ass.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I wouldn't remove it, I bet it adds to the aerodynamics.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's all good guys. It actually helped me out in getting a body shop to sponsor me. They're fixing it for me just for the cost of materials (about $75) then after this season, if I can get a few cars to use them, they are gonna do a new custom paintjob for me next winter just for the cost of materials as well.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Yuck thats nasty man had one on my bumper like that luckily I have a black car lol so mine isn't THAT visable now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.