Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
How can you not like the boots?? Headrest TVs have use if you get a double din. They are great for car shows. Ss recaro seats look way better than any cover you can get.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Cobalt Master
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How can you not like the boots?? Headrest TVs have use if you get a double din. They are great for car shows. Ss recaro seats look way better than any cover you can get.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Just hate the way boots look, headrest TV useless cause only me n my girl are in the car , and maybe after awhile I'll get Ss seat but I'll like my seats for now

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
How about some performance mods now that you're done with appearance.. Make that car have a little go with that show.

·
Cobalt Master
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How about some performance mods now that you're done with appearance.. Make that car have a little go with that show.
Yea but like what though? I have my header to exhaust n air intake .

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

you and your girl better pop out some kiddies then so they can watch tv in the back!
Lol I don't think so not any time soon.

·
Levee
3,210 Posts

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Don't have as much experience under the hood..
get the parts and bring to the meet. We will have it supercharged and tuned by the end of the first night lol:thumbup:

·
Cobalt Master
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
get the parts and bring to the meet. We will have it supercharged and tuned by the end of the first night lol:thumbup:
Lol if only that were true , you just wanna see my car there. So any way how much are all these parts?

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

When is the meet any way? Lol so I know to have money n request off

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
It is true, it wouldn't be hard to put the SC conversion on it, just need all the parts, that's all. Talk to Banker, he is the one with the answers on that. :) You can buy cheaper kits used, especially if you get one of the SS/SC guys that upgraded the charger so they would be getting rid of their stock one. So there ya go, with the few of us with some simple tools, we could easily have that done and I'll be bringing my HPTuners with me so you'd be all set to go. It'd only be $150 to tune ya. :)

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

Still need the place decided first.

·
Cobalt Master
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It is true, it wouldn't be hard to put the SC conversion on it, just need all the parts, that's all. Talk to Banker, he is the one with the answers on that. :) You can buy cheaper kits used, especially if you get one of the SS/SC guys that upgraded the charger so they would be getting rid of their stock one. So there ya go, with the few of us with some simple tools, we could easily have that done and I'll be bringing my HPTuners with me so you'd be all set to go. It'd only be $150 to tune ya. :)

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

Still need the place decided first.
Ohhhh ok Lol I'll think on it

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
I think banker sold his kit for 1500. I was so tempted to buy it. That is a relatively realistic number if you piece the kit together, just sayin.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.