Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was bored thought i'd share this lol!!

the last time I polished my rims was back in october of 07 for the car show. I wanted to show everyone what they look like before and after being polished.

Before Polishing
as stated this is what they looked like before i polished them

With Polish on it
Just to show you that i really was polishing them

After polish
I washed my car in the shade so you could see the difference

In The Sun

·
Registered
136 Posts
Looks good! I need to wash my car tomorrow for the meet tomorrow night. You need to paint those rotors though.:p;)

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i know i plan to do them in black. tomorrow i'm painting my calipers blue and later on i'm having custom silver rx-8 lettering and high temp clear-coating them and sticking them on the calipers. i got the idea from the 09 vette pics

thanks dduffy!

used it on my exhaust too

·
Registered
136 Posts
I've seen someone on css.net put "SS" on their calipers. It looked badass.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sweet! i was looking at the vette with the blue calipers and i was like i'm painting my blue i wonder if that would work. I haven't seen any rx8's that had that done. So it would definately be something different. I'm going for it!

·
Registered
34 Posts
looks great! You should throw some tire wet on there too!!

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Miguires xtreem shine is better. I use it on my tires. Its a little more expensive but it lasts longer and dosent sling off. Its an arosol can. I run mine throught the car wash and it still has shine on them. I also use it on my engine peices at car shows and it looks sweet as hell.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
looks great glad to see the great work paid off .

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here's an update, on saturday we painted all 4 calipers blue, i painted my w/w fluid holder black and installed the sub/box/amp set

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks! i'm probably going to paint the bracket too i just didn't know how it would look and i'm not the best painter in the world so i was afraid of messing everything up

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.