Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 06 cobalt ss/sc, I have some mods but its still SLOW not sure what to do next. My current mods are AEM CIA, DCsports exhaust, GM stage 2, and Stance coilovers (coilovers can make you a little faster by adding traction)

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
man... my cobalt must be a snail then.... try stickers?
Thats it! I must need to put stickers all over my car, or maybe a bigger spoiler :laugh:

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
Sry to hear about your problem. If you find the answer then please let me know i would love to know what i can do to make this thing go a little faster, although i am happy with the current stock setting of my 2010Chevy cobalt ss/tc never hurts to go faster. Soon as i get back from my deployment this thing will be a BEAST!

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
go turbo...
'bout 24PSI should do it:laugh:

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Sry to hear about your problem. If you find the answer then please let me know i would love to know what i can do to make this thing go a little faster, although i am happy with the current stock setting of my 2010Chevy cobalt ss/tc never hurts to go faster. Soon as i get back from my deployment this thing will be a BEAST!
its called a tune, that'll help your LNF.

·
Registered
872 Posts
sweet, keep us updated. the most important mod u can do to make it fast is pulley down w/ new injectors and a tune

If your SC is too slow for you maybe you should trade it in on a sports car like the Camaro SS or the Pusstang GT. lol
y would he trade in his ss/sc for a mustang, which is a slower car by far...

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
you could always get meth, cams, smaller pulley, bigger injectors, a TVS, header, and an upgraded tune. That would make a big difference in your car.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
If only I could have an SS/TC. I would be set. The thing is already a beast IMO.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
for me the 2.4 is already fast enough witht he highest speed limit 100, and I can hit that in no time anyways...

besides in town at 60km/h speed limit I dont need 600HP... its fun to say I can,.. but ....mmmeh
well the point of a fast car really isn't using it for a dd

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.