• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys so after I installed my supercharger, I've been having this issue with the car stalling out as some of you may know. It stalls out when I shift out of gear into neutral while the car is moving. I therefore have to keep it in gear when coming to a stop or shift into neutral and rev the engine to keep it from stalling out. I have cleaned the throttle body, replaced my intake, clean my maf sensor, tried a new maf sensor, and attempted to get a retune. I am still throwing code P0102 which says low circuit on the MAF. Trifecta tuning says it is a MAF issue while others say its a tuning issue. I am going to do some datalogs once I get my tuner cable to see if there is absolutely anything that he can do. Otherwise I am stuck on ideas and almost tempted to just go back to being NA. What else can I do guys?

·
Registered
212 Posts
Holly Shizer, you're supercharged now?

Nice, but from the sounds of it it's still sounds like the TUNE that's not getting along with the MAF sensor. Either way can you get your hands on a new or used but verified functional MAF just for testing purposes?

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
ok if replacing the MAF didn't work, that prolly means the tune ain't working. Are you feeling any roughness in any other circumstances?

·
Registered
527 Posts
That is interesting. My buddy was having the same issue with his 350z. Sounds like a maf sensor issue but then again it could be alot of things. It may be the tune. Vince should be able to go thru a datalog and figure it out though. Anyway my buddy had this problem after he put his body kit on and took his z to the dealer and they recalibrated his PCM. They said the bodykit was causing airflow issues.

·
Registered
212 Posts

·
Say What again!
6,036 Posts
How did you guys rewire the MAF?

Unplug the MAF and see if it works any differently.

·
Registered
212 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
now I'm 95% sure it's the tune. Something is amiss there.

·
Registered
212 Posts
also my gallons per hour reading on my scan gauge is stuck at .13 gph, and if i unplug the maf it runs the same I just don't get an IAT reading
98% sure now, anything else you want to add?

·
Say What again!
6,036 Posts
i have, even with the maf completely disconnected it still runs the same
MAF is not the problem then.

So you're saying the injectors are stuck at a certain flow? Yeah, something is up with the tune...

·
Registered
212 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
i had a friend having similar problem with his mazda 3 2008 and he had taken it to the dealer and they found out it was the exhaust manifold 02 sensor so that might be just that or maybe not... just sayin

·
Registered
2 Posts
what do yu guys mean by the tune? im havin tha same problem... it sputters at acceleration and idle.... tha po016 code is killin me

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.